Monday, May 14, 2007

Starting the process

Ok here I am starting my blog. My first blog ever. Well ok I started a MYSpace account just so I could keep up with my kids but I never really have done anything on it. Frankly, I can't see why anyone would want to read about me and my life but here goes.

I work at Ustach Middle School. I love it here and am really glad I returned to school to get my Library Services Credential. I am married to a great guy, Roy. I have two children, Robyn who is married to Jim and Mark, who is a starving actor in L.A.

Well, that is it for now. I guess I will see what comes of all this.
Deb

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to CSLA's School Library Learning 2.0 -- a fun way to learn at your own pace with friends from around the state.

The blog is a great way to chart your progress through the "23 Things" so be sure to also include WEEK# and THING# in your post headings. For example, you may want to edit your first post to read "WEEK 1: Starting the Process"

Enjoy!