Friday, August 31, 2007

Sumerizing thoughts about CSLA Web 2.0

I did really enjoy this journey. There were times when I was overwhelmed at the volume of resources and stuff to see out there. Much of what I saw was interesting in a "I will have to think about it for the future" sort of thing. Then there were some things like the online applications tool that I saw immediate use for. Some of the sites we were to visit were old friends, like Youtube, Libravox, and Librarything others such as the podcast sites were totally new to me.
All in all I need to synthesize what I have seen and done and remember it for the future when I am in the middle of a project and need a good resource, tool, or better way to do what I am doing.
I know that I will continue to visit some places to keep up to date with what is going on and to learn more about.
Thanks for creating this tutorial. It was fun and challenging.
I am looking forward to the CSLA conference this year! See you there.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Congratulations! You have successfully completed School Library Learning 2.0 and you are now an official member of the CSLA 2.0 Team. Your blog has been moved to the "Congratulations - 2.0 Team" list.

Did you know that your DebD blog is a reference tool for you to revisit, edit & add resources, and share with colleagues. Another way to keep learning and reinforcing what you've learned is to keep cheering on your CSLA colleagues as they continue through the course over the school year.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

IrmaPince said...

Congratulations on finishing SLL2.0! Please continue the journey by logging into the curriculum wiki to get good ideas and to submit your own.