Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 8 blog Zoho

Wow! This is great. I can see a lot of great uses for this application. This could eliminate a lot of emails that go round and round. one spot where a group of people could give feed back on a document they are creating for...whatever.  I like it!
Ok as you can see I am really jazz about this. I am working it with a document already and I only have one problem. I can't seem to find the undo button. But I am if nothing, persistant.
I wish I had known about this last year when the district librarians were putting together a presentation to new teachers.
What a great tool to find.
 

1 comment:

oweLMT2 said...

I tried the calendar on Zoho. I added our school's summer retreat on Aug 29th and got a reminder sent to my email "an hour before". I liked that feature.